Our simple shipping policy was created to ensure your furniture is delivered with the utmost care to ensure safe arrival at your home.
Shipping fees are calculated upon checkout and we offer 2 simple choices:
- Residential Curbside Delivery: Carrier will push product to end of trailer. Customer is responsible to take product off truck and into residence.
- White Glove Premium Delivery: Furniture is delivered and placed in the room of choice. Crib assembly is included with this service
Residential Curbside Minimum shipping charge is 10% or 100.00 minimum
White Glove Premium Delivery Charge is 15% or 450.00 minimum
In the Shopping Cart, enter your zip code to view an updated total including shipping costs prior to checkout. A complete description of our shipping policy is below.
*IMPORTANT* INSPECTION UPON DELIVERY & CLAIMS
Please make sure to sign for your order only if shipment arrives in good condition. If the package is compromised or damaged in any way do not accept delivery. If you do accept delivery, and damage to packaging is visible, please insist that a notation be made on the bill of lading: “DAMAGED”.
Please remove all packaging and examine the shipment carefully upon receipt. RETAIN ALL PACKAGING until inspection is complete and the item is confirmed to have been received in good condition (returns for damage claims or any other claims will not be considered without the original packaging).
If goods have been received damaged it is imperative to your damage claim that freight bill is signed DAMAGED.
CAPRETTIDESIGN.COM is not responsible for damage suffered in transit or storage.
All objections, rejections or claims for damage must be filed with the carrier and CAPRETTIDESIGN.COM within 24 hours of receipt of goods. Failure to do so will constitute full and unconditional acceptance of the products.
GENERAL SHIPPING POLICIES
- Unless otherwise specified by Customer, CAPRETTIDESIGN.COM will select a carrier and insurance
- CAPRETTIDESIGN.COM will notify Customer of approximate ship dates if shipping dates are outside the typical shipping window specified in the product description for each product.
- Title and risk of loss passes to Customer upon delivery to the carrier.